Combine these tips, suggestions, and recommendations collected from various authentic sources to maximize the production of human growth hormones and testosterone levels. The best results can be accomplished from the combination of all these ways.
Testosterone and growth hormones are important with regards to building of muscles. The distinguishing characteristic of growth hormone is that it actually causes the body to build new muscle cells, while the testosterone has no such capability. Due to this major difference testosterone must be combined with growth hormones to boost the hormones in order to build powerful muscles.
There are several problems and issues associated with anabolic and synthetic growth hormones. To name a few are:
- Both are illegal without physician's prescription
- Synthetic hormones can enlarge organs, bones and increase growth of hairs
- Testosterone has also possible side effects like prostate cancer, extra hair growth etc
Although many people believe that, these anabolic steroids and HGH are completely safe if you use them correctly and for short time. As long-term usage has unknown side effects. It is also believed that synthetic drugs can shut down the natural production of body hormones.
There are safer routes to get impressive results if somebody is dedicated to diet, training, and supplements routine. Many supplements are effective and safe to boost the HGH and testosterone levels in the body, among of them is HGH-X2 from Crazy Bulk.
Top 3 ways to increase the HGH and Testosterone
Nevertheless, supplements are useful in boosting testosterone and HGH; the very important factors have to do with your rest, diet, and exercise. HGH human growth hormone and testosterone are interdependent on each other and their separate or independent increase or decrease is rare. Therefore, eating habits, sleep patterns and exercise effect the production of these hormones. The 3 top ways to enhance these hormones are:
1. Power LiftingPerforming dead lifts and squats once or twice a week with heavy weights is probably the best exercise to increase production of hormones. Definitely, the exercise should be performed with low repetition, as body requires sufficient time to recover from power lifting.
2. RestMore than half amount of hormones are produced during sleeping, so if you are not having sufficient sleep then you are ruining the production of natural hormones of body.
3. DietProper and balance food is required to produce enough hormones. Moreover, exercise and sleep cannot help you if you are not taking sufficient calorie and proteins.
These three ways are interdependent and none of the method can be neglected to acquire full benefits.
Few more tips for increasing growth hormone and testosterone level
Although there are various reasons for low testosterone level as well as HGH reduced level, however, there are a few general tips that can help in increasing the levels of both growth hormones as well as testosterone level.
- Focus on low sugar and high protein diet
- Eat small meal after and before the workouts
- Amino acids supplements at different timing in day timings
- Do hard exercise with short breaks
- Reduce the body fat as much as you can
- Take a short nap for 30 minutes during day
- Have sex irregularly
- Avoid over-training and stress
- Eat balance healthy diet that should be high in vegetables and unprocessed food
- Add supplements such as Testogen GNC for better and quick results
All these tips and suggestion are significant to boost the hormones levels in the body. So, it will be perfect if you combine all these tips if you wish to get optimal results quickly and safely.